Scratch music Academy offers private lessons in DJing and Music Production for all levels and musical interests. Flexible scheduling and one-on-one attention allow you to customize your learning experience to meet your goals.
- Private lessons are a great alternative for those whose schedules conflict with class times and dates.
- Ideal for anyone with years of DJ experience who wants to touch up or further develop specific skills.
- Perfect for those wanting a taste of what it’s like to DJ or produce before committing to one of our courses.
- The team takes the time to understand your level of experience and the exact topics you want to cover.
- We match you with the appropriate teacher to ensure your expectations are met.
- We can cover almost any materials you desire including the basic principles of DJing and production, intermediate to advanced mixing tricks, scratching and beat juggling,Serato and digital DJing topics, and much more. You can also choose to follow specific curriculum from one of our courses.
Pricing depends on lesson details. Multi-lesson package
discounts are available!
Languages: English / French/ Kinyarwanda
BOOK NOW | 100,000 Rwf